[Gpdd] [Announcement] New Guinea Girl--Cinder

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 23:44:18 EDT 2006

  I have a new additon to the guinea girl herd, Cinder.  She is a silver/white agouti (my fav), very beautiful and sweet.  Half of her reminds me of my late Cupcake and the other half looks similar to my late Flint.  However, she doesn't have their personality.

  I have had my eye on her for the past 6 months or so and on Sunday, I finally made the drive to OH and adopted her.  She is settling in to her new home and even gained an ounce.

  I have put some pictures of her on my blinkz website and I'll be adding more pictures soon.

  Sending my condolences to all that has lost a pig recently and healing wheeks for all the ill pigs.

  Wheeks,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls, Isabelle, Jasmine, Sage, Ivy, Hazelnut, Willow, Cinder
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, & Silverado

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74