[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Oreo & Gary

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 17 19:51:56 EDT 2006

Nichole we are very sorry to hear both Oreo & Gary have gone to the
bridge. You can take comfort that they will be playing together and will
not be alone as they also have their friends from the gpdd to take care
of them. You did the right thing with Oreo she is no longer in pain. We
are sorry also that your Gary left you without warning, i wish our
furbabies wouldn't do this it is so hard for us slaves. Take care and
we'll be thinking of you.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully