[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Princess & Loreli

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Aug 17 20:06:23 EDT 2006

Dear Lois and family we are very sorry to hear that both Princess and
her mum Loreli have gone to the bridge. Please know that we are thinking
of you and the family. I can understand what you son is going thru,
since Sully's dad (my son) arrived home to his sad news he's struggled
being too close with Duke. Time and patience will help perhaps getting
him more involved with your other furbabies may help. Wow Loreli was a
great age what a lovely little mum she must've been. Take care we'll be
thinking of you all.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully