[Gpdd] Re-post/Guinea Pigs NEED homes, Please help!! Conklin, NY Area

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 14:12:40 EDT 2006

Hi All,
I still NEED to find homes for 12 Guinea Pigs!!PLEASE
if you can help contact me.I have only placed 2 of the
14 available for adoption! The one litter was born May
28th and the other June 3rd.These guys are eating me
out of house and home,PLEASE HELP! I do not know what
to do,I have tried everything and aside from giving up
my ethical requirements or taking them to a pet shop I
am at a loss.As many might remember my area near
Binghamton,Conklin,NY was hammered by the worst flood
in history the end of June.It was a horrible
experience being evacuated by helicopter and not
knowing what we were coming back to for 5 DAYS and
being forced to leave pets behind!It is IMPOSSIBLE
for anyone to take with them 17 Guinea Pigs,2 dogs,3
birds,and 1 cat on a helicopter! We took the dogs and
one of our birds.Everyone else was set up here the
absolutely best we could and prayed.Because our house
was in the small circle of houses which remained
dry,thank God,I was able to get officers to go into
the house to feed and water while we were gone,it
wasn't easy but I was in there face to make
sure.Anyway, everyone came through it all OK but we
now are very SPOOKED and afraid.I cannot do rescue
anymore and have this many animals in my house living
in a ,as I feel now,a dangerous area and the
possibility of any evacuation again! I just cant,they
HAVE TO GO!I will not keep more than 3 guinea pigs
here now at most so this would mean at the very least
I HAVE TO PLACE 12!!! I am willing to drive up to a
couple of hours if I absolutely have to,to find loving
forever homes.Please,I am asking you ALL,ANYONE near
enough to drive to me,to dig down deep in your hearts
and try to help me.I have not been "health wise" well,
I am caring for my 2 kids alone,my husband is only
home on weekends,long story,and I am caring for ALL
THESE animals.This many guinea pigs is JUST TOO MUCH
FOR ME,PLEASE HELP,I BEG YOU ALL!!!I LOVE THEM,I CARE
WHERE THEY GO,TO WHOM THEY GO,TO LOVING.RESPONSIBLE
HOMES,PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME TRY TO DO SO!!!
THANKS!!!!
Beth
Conklin,NY 607-217-4843

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!