[Gpdd] [CARE] First visit to CCT

Simon Baker simbak2k at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:21:23 EDT 2006

Hello,

Myself and my girlfriend went to the CCT for our zig and zags first visit
and were not too sure how it actually went. When Vedra came out to see us
she seemed very unhappy that they were in wood shavings and it was only then
we found out she was allergic to them. When asked if we were members and we
told her yes she looked confused. We only just joined and didn't have much
information anyway, especially nothing about a severe reaction to wood
shavings. She then seemed quite off hand with us and seemed to rush with our
guinea pigs and get rid of them. Has anyone else had this problem as we
weren't quite sure how to react. It wasn't really what we were expecting and
left feeling guilty and confused!