[Gpdd] Health: New Baby (Bear)

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 18:01:46 EDT 2006

Dear Julia,
     You and your baby piggy certainly are in my prayers. I hope everything
turns around for her -- and quickly. You may come up against the question of
whether it's more humane and loving to try to keep her going if she's in such
bad shape (that she's eating counts for a lot -- but how much is she eating?)
or, if there's no turn for the better, to have her euthanized.
     This stiffness and fitting may be in the past by the time you read this;
I pray that it is. But don't let her go through a progressive suffering.
     I feel so so sorry for you and your new little girl.

You're both in my prayers,
Alge