[Gpdd] MISC: chirping

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 13:29:19 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,
  Well one of the girls is up to chirping again!
  I was being lazy today (sort of of to a slow
  start in the day) and was laying in bed. One
  of my friends called and I think the girls where
  mad I wasn't up feeding them. I'm still not sure
  which one it is but one of the girls chirped!
  She did it 3 times and then quit. I wonder what
  made her do that. I was so excited cause
  this is the first time I've had a chirp in my
  herd. It is such a beautiful sound. Well
  better get on with the slave duties, I just had
  to share about my chirping piggie.
  BIrdie gp addict and slave to Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, and the girls Miss Perky and MIss
  Pooky but still not figured out the chirper.

Birdie