[Gpdd] Misc: You know your a slave when,,,

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 15:39:14 EDT 2006

Well fellow digest and piggies,
  It's happened to me again. I have experienced
  another "You know your a slave when moment.
  Today while cleaning the cages I was up to
  my usual picking them up to sit them on the
  couch Jimmy gave me a little suprise. I love to
  pick them up and "Spank them", ( consists of
  much petting and giving them kisses). They wheek
  as is to say mom quit that, why are you kissing me
  so much. Well when I picked up Jimmy Jr. I didn't
  notice he was busy with his pooing duties and I
  wound up getthing a hand full of poo! Usually
  Jimmy Jr. will put up a little fuss when I pick him
  up if he is in the middle of a poo. Anyway I continued
  to hug, pet and kiss him and Jimmy lookes really
  embarrased and tried to hide his head from me. lol.
  I tried to asuure him that I still love him and that he
  is a good boy but he wasn't even wheeking at me.
  I just put a paper down on the couch are returned
  to cleaning the cage. Once I got the cage changed
  I washed my hands and checked Jimmy's butt this time.
  Jimmy looked at me like gee mom now you check when
  i'm done pooing. Gee mom get it straight lol. Jimmy is
  my senior piggie maybe I should make him some depends
  so he can come out and not have to worry about an
  embarrassing accident.
  Birdie gp addict and slave to Embarrassed Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, Miss Perky and Miss Pooky  all with freshly
  cleaned cages.

Birdie