[Gpdd] Condolences-Nichole

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 20 14:59:17 EDT 2006

Hi Nichole,

I'm so sorry about all of your piggies. ) - :

I know you mentioned a couple of days ago that you had fed rabbit pellets when you couldn't find gp pellets. Someone
on gpdd has probably mentioned this to you already, but I read somewhere a while ago (been searching frantically
for it again) that some companies add antibiotics to their rabbit pellets.  As you probably know,  a lot of  antibiotics are
toxic to pigs.  You probably already switched back to gp pellets but I hope this helps.

Lisa Stanley