[Gpdd] call for happy stories

Amanda Grindal alg.lvt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 16:35:15 EDT 2006

I wish to do my best for a happy story.
Luna goes into the yard to "mow the lawn" in a little enclosure every now
and then.  The other day I took her out of the enclosure to snuggle in the
yard.  A lot of times she wanders away from snuggle time when theres
something to chew on, and there was a lot of grass to be eaten in that big
yard. BUT apparently the best grass was right next to my tummy so she
snuggled in and munched away.  I felt so loved by my baby, it was fabulous.

Amanda Grindal LVT and my piggle wiggle Luna