[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Butterfly & Flower

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Aug 20 19:39:34 EDT 2006

Oh Nichole i don't know what to say, but that my heart bleeds for you.
You said you'd not changed anything perhaps call your vet maybe the
furbabies have caught something and passing it on to each other??  Have
you given them a bath and cleaned their bedding, i'm sure you've  done
this just a thought.  You are not a bad slave you are wonderful and you
must not think this way, with what you've told us all you've done
everything in your power to help your babies. We send extra big cuddles
and kisses to your little furbabies and to you also. Our prayers for
your pregnant piggie too, please keep us informed of her progress. Take
care,

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully