[Gpdd] [CARE] Baby Bear's progress

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Aug 21 05:47:46 EDT 2006

It is good news to hear how well Baby Bear is progressing...I hope the
treatment comes through on Monday and helps her on the road to recovery;
she seems to be well on the mend now that she is taking an interest in
what's going on around her.  Some time ago when my Felicity pig wasn't
well, her motto was "never eat on an empty stomach" and that certainly
helped her through a tricky phase and got her right back to full health
again!  Although sadly she is now no longer with me, I believe her advice
still holds good.

Best wishes

Kay