[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Roxy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 12:06:54 EDT 2006

Anna, it is so good that you have joined the Digest, because the people and
piggies here understand how devastating it is when a piggie passes
away.  We are so sorry to hear about your Roxy leaving for the
Bridge.  Please don't blame yourself; so many piggies become ill and go
downhill despite all of our best efforts.  We know that Roxy knew how much
you loved him.  How sweet that a girl who'd received a necklace after her
piggie died saw your sadness and gave the necklace to you.  Just another
indication of how special piggie people are.  We send our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday