[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Sully

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 14:14:37 EDT 2006

Deana, Scott, Glynis, and Duke, please accept our condolences on Sully's
passing.  We know how hard you tried to get him well, and we know what a
difficult time this is for you.  How touching that when you picked him up
from the vet's, he gave you a cuddle despite still being groggy.  He
obviously knew how much you loved him and he returned that love.  Although
it is so sad that he is gone, we are glad you were with him when he made
his final journey.  Your presence comforted him as he left for the Bridge,
we know.  Sully was so lucky to be part of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday