[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Charley

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 14:16:37 EDT 2006

Jenni, how very sad to hear of Charley's passing.  Please accept our
condolences.  Yes, sometimes no matter what we do and how hard we try, one
of our dear piggies will slip away from us.  Please have no doubt, though,
that Charley knew how much you cherished him.  What an active virtual and
non-virtual life he had, too, from being part of the Rumblestrut Blues to
serving as a pin-up piggie in the Cavy Madness calendar.  We know he
enjoyed all of his days with you.  (P.S. Alge, thank you for letting us
know of his passing.)

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday