[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Hillary

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 21 14:19:27 EDT 2006

Roxanne and The Herd, what a poignant posting about Hillary.  We are so sad
that she passed away so shortly after being rescued.  How wonderful,
though, that she touched your life so deeply, despite being with you less
than a day.  Clearly she was a sweetheart, with a big pigsonality and charm
to spare.  Please know that reading of Hillary has affected many of us, and
we too are thinking of her at the Bridge.  She will live on in our
hearts.  Thank you for transporting her to the rescue, and please accept
our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday