[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Ebony is going to the vet

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Mon Aug 21 17:36:25 EDT 2006

I found a name on the internet of a vet. What was odd was it was the same
person reccomending the doctor in 3 places. So I don't know. I did not find
another closer to us. Maine can at times be a big state.

We are first just having a check up. Then if I like them I will schedule the
surgery.

If dd's GP Daisy is pregnant do I still have to remove Ebony?  That was one
of my stupid things putting them together. Now I can't just seperate them. I
can see why you need more then one. Is there a place I can research
pregnancy and babies without being flamed? (not that anyone here is)

Kathy