[Gpdd] [MISC.] Re: toys for Lin

Lin . kissmeimcontagious_8 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 20:23:17 EDT 2006

Thank you very much for the suggestions! They sound like the kind of thing
my girls would like.
I'll look into getting the hanging bird toys. I do have some baby toys for
them as well, including a plastic phone and some stuffed animals.
My girlies enjoy looking at themselves in the mirror too, but I don't have
any safe and small enough to put in their cage. :( Its too bad. But I often
show them the big mirror on my wall.

Wheeks to all,
Lin & pigs