[Gpdd] <misc> finally home

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 23:28:56 EDT 2006

Well my boys and I are finally home from our summer trip to Montana. We are all definitely glad to be back. Through lice, mites, skin conditions, a psychotic vet, strange surroundings and being thouroughly spoiled, The Boys from Las Vegas are ready for a routine. They have been through Utah, twice, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and North Dakota. They have gone through Yellowstone National Park and the Teton Mountains. Spent a night in Jackson Hole, Wyoming (they want to go back, because it was so pretty)...and saw Elk, buffalo standing in front of the car and Old Faithful spraying in it's glory.

  There was a post regarding babysitting if you go on vacation. I advise it.  If I am going to only be gone for a week or so, I have someone lined up to watch them. The Boys from Las Vegas, made it through ok, but it was with a lot of tender loving care and extra attention from their grandparents. It took Chip a couple of days to settle down and not try to rip his cage apart when we got home and when we got to Montana, Alf quit drinking all together and we had to syringed him water. (until we figured out he was milking it for the extra attention...lol....) The Boys have gained the weight this summer as they trained the grandparents with their squeaking......So we are all now on diets......lucky us......

  Weee are sorry to hear about all the furbabies who have passed over the bridge and those who are sick our thoughts are with you..........

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas  (yeah we are home)
  Comet, Alf and Chip.......