[Gpdd] Misc: what I am thankful for

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 23:41:34 EDT 2006

Hi fellow digesters,
  I want to thank each and everyone her
  for the love and support that we give each
  other. It means so much to know that
  there are others out there just like me
  who have the joy of knowing the love
  that our guinea pig masters give to us.
  If not for my beautiful piggies I honestly
  don't think I would bother getting out of
  bed some days.For me my piggies are
  a special gift of love, faith, and joy that
  has been given to me as a savior of
  my sanity. I think god put these delightful
  creatures in my life to show me how beautiful
  life is and to be thankful for life's bountiful
  gifts. Regardless of you spiritually that
  you have in your life I think that we are the
  luckiest people alive because we have
  our Guinea pigs to show us a great
  example of that love, faith and spirituality.
  Bless every master and slave.
  Birdie thankful for and to my Jimmy Jr.,
  Spunky, Miss Perky, MIss Pooky, and
  those of mine waiting at the bridge,
  Staypuff, Justice, Justice Jr., Snoop,
  Snowball, Blondie, and Little One.