[Gpdd] Silly: Piggies on the loose!

Carly Austin candi191999 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 12:16:55 EDT 2006

When we do floor time, we clear out the Living room.
We have three fences that we hook together to make one
GIANT one.  THen we have PVC pipes, plastic shoe boxes
turned upside down with holes in them, and plastic
easter eggs.  All that stuff goes in the middle, so
the pigs can run around the outter rim of the fence.

Liam is well known for the "gallop"  We call it the
Super Popcorn.  He will go so fast he will run into
something.  Froders likes to run really fast, around
and around, so fast you cannot see his legs moving.
Then he will hit the breaks, change direction and run
more.  Emma likes to run in and out of the boxes,
playing hide and seek with Aeva.  Then she picks up an
easter egg and will run away with it and hide it.  And
Aeva likes to pull the sheet that we lay down over a
tarp (incase of pee pee's) our from under the fence
and try to chew the carpet.  She does this whith such
ambition in her eyes!  Such verocity!  She has been
known to dig at it like a dog would for a few moments
at a time!

Anyway, that is my piggy floor time.  Hay, you all.  I
just put a few new piggy costumes on EBay!  Spider
shirt and a fall leaf dress!  Cute! Cute CUTE!
Carly and the Four Best Dressed Guinea pigs in the
USA!  Aeva Emma Liam and Froders!