[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Galloping Piggies!

Maren Fouts magbfouts at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 13:30:27 EDT 2006

Well, I believe I know what you're talking about but I always said that Sam
was a bucking bronco.  It looks more like that to me.  The back end flying
up in the air while the front stays closer to the ground.  It always cracked
me up and made me feel great because I knew my piggy was having a great
piggy time.

Charlie does that too, but not as much.  He really has to be excited about
something to do that.

Rosie, on the other hand doesn't wheek and doesn't popcorn.  It's just not
ladylike, I think.  She will run laps which tells me she's a happy girl and
she does make happy piggy noises when content.  I have heard her wheek once
and it was the worst thing in the world to me.  I heard it as I looked into
her eyes and I saw utter fear.  I don't know why, but I hope I never hear
her wheek again.

So, yes, I've had galloping piggies, but I think it looks more like they
belong in a rodeo.

I would like to add my condolences to all the terrible losses everyone has
been experiencing lately.  How terrible so many of our friends have been
going to the bridge.  My apologies for not sending everyone an individual
email.  It's just so heartbreaking and very hard to think about as I still
grieve severely for my Sam.  I have no doubt that they have all found each
other, as well as those that have gone before, and are happy and popcorning
with Peter.

Piggy Kisses,
Maren, Rosie, and Charlie