[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Teddy Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 22 14:06:41 EDT 2006

Sherri, we are so very sorry that Teddy Bear's passing was so sudden and
unexpected.  Please accept our condolences.  Yes, sometimes piggie passings
are such a mystery.  A piggie is fine one day and makes his final journey
the next.  It is good, though, that Teddy Bear was active and happy until
the last.  How sweet to hear of his gusto for life and for carrots and
timothy hay and that these have been passed on to his children.  How
touching, too, that he had such an extended family, with mother, wife, and
sister as well as children.  He was lucky to be loved by so many, people
and piggies alike.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday