[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mr. Clover

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 22 18:06:41 EDT 2006

Steve, Ginger, and Butterscotch, please accept our condolences on the
passing of Mr. Clover.  We are so very sorry to hear of the mass in his
lungs that caused respiratory impairment.  Please know that you did the
right thing in helping him to the Bridge and that he was comforted by your
presence as he made his final journey.  How sweet to hear of his shyness
and how he loved to snuggle into your armpit after enjoying a salad.  We
also enjoyed hearing about how he and Butterscotch liked to
gallop.  Obviously they were having a wonderful time!  He was lucky to be
so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday