[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Princess and Loreli

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 22 18:21:18 EDT 2006

Lois, yes, we on the Digest definitely understand just how special piggies
are and how devastating it is when one of these sweet loved one passes
on.  We send our condolences to you and your sons on the loss of Princess
and her mom, Loreli.  How sad that they passed away so close to one
another; it sounds as though mom and daughter wanted to be at the Bridge
together.  Although piggies are never with us long enough, how wonderful
that Loreli had reached the age of seven.  We enjoyed hearing of how she
would follow you around the house.  It is also so touching to hear of how
your much your 16-year-old son adored Princess.  Loreli and Princess were
lucky to be so loved.

We hope your son will soon be doting on his pig Prince again, too.  Yes, it
is so hard to go through losing a piggie, but perhaps Prince is mourning as
well and needs comfort.  Maybe your son and Prince can provide comfort to
one another.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday