[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Butterfly and Flower

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Aug 22 23:02:30 EDT 2006

Nicole, we can only imagine how difficult things are for you right now.  We
are so saddened to hear that Butterfly and Flower have joined Gary and Oreo
at the Bridge.  Please don't think you are a bad piggie mom.  You are
keeping your babies well fed and their cages cleaned, giving them playtime,
and so on.  No, we don't think that feeding rabbit food a couple of times
could cause their passings.  Unfortunately it seems that occasionally a
mystery illness will take the lives of several piggies at once.  We pray
that this illness has run its course and you won't lose Butterscotch,
Pepper, or LiL' O.  Please accept our condolences and, again, please don't
blame yourself.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday