[Gpdd] rainbow bridge-Sunny

Cee Cee beanersbraves at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 13:49:03 EDT 2006

Early this morning our girl Sunny passed away and was rather sudden. She was 4 years old and was fine up till this morning's passing. My husband woke me to tell me. My gut told me yesterday something was weird. Not sure why since she was fine.It may have just been her time. But my gut has never let me down. A mother knows --right? She seems to have gone peacefully with her favorite blanket under her and in her usual sleeping position, at the end nearest her best buddy Rusty's cage. We are a bit stunned, but gave her the very best. She was our little princess with a sweet voice who loved to have her chin rubbed . We are giving her services tonight  and our hearts will be heavy for some time. She's in good company in heaven,but will be truly missed in our home. I remember the day we got her. I just had to have her. We were getting a present for our gerbil and we went back the next day and picked her up. I knew she had to be mine!!!!!  Please keep her and her"siblings"
 (Rusty(guinea pig),Lila,Lucky(the rabbits), and Jingles( the mouse) in your prayers. Thanks, from Sunny's mom and dad