[Gpdd] [Care] Re: Potty Training

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 14:27:13 EDT 2006

As I have only recently become the Slave to Gordon, I have tried to introduce potty training with one of those corner litter boxes that they sell.  Gordon, who always rearranges all furniture in his cage, did not like the litter box in the corner of his cage, or anywhere I put it, in the kitchen, during floor-time.  He did, however, think it was wonderful to turn it over on top of himself, dumping out any contents that it had, and run around the kitchen, pretending to be a turtle.  He seemed to love doing this, and has decided that under the kitchen table is the correct place to do his business (not in the cage).  Oh, well...

  I am told that girl piggies are much easier to train.

  Audrey, Slave to Gordon, the Interior Decorator
  (Remembering Reese)