[Gpdd] Health:Hay

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 17:38:10 EDT 2006

Thank you Lori for the link to Guinealynx.  I just finished reading about the hay problem.  OK, how should hay be stored?  I buy Oxbow Orchard Grass in the 15oz size, keep it in the original bag even when feeding my Lady Bug.  Should I be doing something different?  Unfortunately, unless the mold were obvious, I wouldn't notice it as I'm alergic to the hay anyway.  The same goes with her pellets and bedding.  My allergies are triggered every day but I sure don't want to hurt my buddy.  Thanks

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug