[Gpdd] MISC: Isabel is three years old !!!

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 19:07:09 EDT 2006

All,
Just a note to let you know that Isabel just celebrated her 3rd  birthday!
We don't exactly know the date, but we figure it's about  one month prior to
the day we found her.  And that was the morning of the  arrival of Hurricane
Isabel to Virginia--hence, her name.

Lily, Isabel's sister, did a fine job of organizing a party, complete with
humans and the outside bunnies and squirrels.  And of course there were  three
candles lit which Mommy Slave blew out on Izzy's behalf.

Janet, slave to Lily and Isabel