[Gpdd] CARE: Potty Training

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 23 19:22:04 EDT 2006

Rei,

My girls don't like to use those trays.  However, I potty trained them  by
using towels in a corner.  When I first got Isabel, I praised her when  she went
to her corner towel and gave her a little treat.  Then, when Lily  came along
and had not a clue about using certain areas during floor time,  Isabel
actually did all the training herself.  Lily would just mimic what  Isabel had
done.  Now I let the two of them run about 4-5 hours a day  and there rarely is an
accident.  Of course, I have lots and  lots of piggie laundry :-)

The whole process of training took not more than a few weeks as I  recall.

Hope this helps!

Janet