[Gpdd] <behavior> training in litterbox

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 23:06:06 EDT 2006

Rei,
  Before we went on vacation, Comet was 85% trained to go in one of the litter boxes. Wait until you find a corner your baby likes to go in. Once you find that, I have used carefresh in the litterbox, you put a few of the gp's poo in the  box. It may take a little while but Comet figured it out. He also liked to lay in it, he must have loved the smell. I usually changed the litterbox once a day because of that, because he would start to smell......Hope this helps.....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip.....