[Gpdd] Health: Jimmy gained weight

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 11:55:32 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  I have some good news! Jimmy gained back an
  ounce:-). I was worried about him cause he had
  lost weight from before when he was with Blondie.
  I was being to wonder if Jimmy was depressed
  or maybe losing his eye site. The other day when
  I was giving him grapes, he bit me. It wasn't a hard
  bite but more like he was thinking that he was
  getting the grape out of my hand. Maybe he's
  just getting old and the sniffer isn't as good as
  it use to be.  Jimmy and I had some bonding
  time after that incident so he knows that I don't
  hold anything against him.
  Jimmy is my eldest piggie right now and
  has scared me many times because he sleeps
  so hard. I can call him name and he won't respond.
  I think he has passed to the bridge but when I
  touch him he is startled. Maybe the poor boy is
  losing his hearing as well. But other times he just
  wakes right up but I don't think he is ignoring me.
  Thanks for listening to me ramble lol.
  Birdie relieved that Jimmy has gained weight,
  and slave to the rest of the herd Spunky,
  Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky

Birdie