[Gpdd] [GPDD] Rainbow Bridge - Condolences

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 14:49:51 EDT 2006

  CeeCee-
  We are so sorry to hear that your dear Sunny left you so suddenly.
  It was touching to read your account, good to know she was happy
  on her favorite blanket.  When our Lil' Whistle left us last year, I
  cut a piece of dark blue fabric, covered with stars, and lay him on
  a piece of it.  All the OP's got to say their goodbyes, then I gave
  his partner, Rosie,  the other piece of the fabric. She'd get it down
  every day and lay her head on it, sometimes dragging it around
  with her. When she left us last winter, she took her piece with
  her.  I like to think that she and LW joined their little blankies
  at the Bridge and lounge on them while munching clovers.
  And listening to your dear Sunny's sweet singing.
  Thanks for sharing - these little stories add such meaning.

  Susi and the Okie Piggies
  ...still missing our dear ones gone too soon to the Bridge