[Gpdd] HEALTH: Nichole's pigs

L M Hunter piggies_on_parade at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:03:04 EDT 2006

Nichole,
  Forgive me if someone has mentioned this already, but have you had the carbon monoxide levels in your house checked?  The Fire Department will usually come do that for you free of charge.
  If you still have not determined the cause of your piggies' untimely deaths, and don't have a good reason *not* to have it checked (i.e. you live where it's warm and do not even have central heating) you should do that immediately and should not stay in your house until you are given the okay.  It may even save your own life.
  Sorry if that sounded a little preachy, but sometimes it ends up being the thing you're not looking for...
  Take care, and I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can't even imagine how hard that is for you.  Good luck with the babies.
  The Hunters and the Hunter 7 (Molly, Emily, Stella, Hannah, Guinness, Pippi and Sophie)