[Gpdd] Broken toe?

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 00:12:24 EDT 2006

Has any ones piggy ever broken a toe? How do you know if there little toe  is
broken.  My pancake has a black and a white hind foot.  On his  white paw
high before his nail starts it looks almost bruised and black and  blue, The toe
itself looked ok at first then as we looked at it , it almost  looked like it
went to the side a little. Not like his other foot at all.   We noticed it
tonight when we were doing our nail trimming.  I had him out  a couple of days
ago and was looking at this feet and they looked ok,   but  now  it looks
different.  He didn't wiggle or make noises  when i was touching it,   and trust me
pancake would let you know if  it hurt or bothered him.  Could he have hurt
himself? If so do I need to  take him to the vet or check for anything?  He is
alone in the cage and he  was out running around today and he seemed ok.  Has
anyone ever had this  happen?  Any help would be great.  I just love these two
piggies so  much i can't help but worry.

Thanks
Kelly with Pancake and Waffles