[Gpdd] [Health] - Bear Update

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 10:36:48 EDT 2006

Hi there fellow Piggy Slaves

Just a note to tell you the happy news that my baby
Bear seems to have made a full recovery from her
incident at the vet.  It has been an extremely long
week, but I am reaping the rewards of all my hard
work.

The difficulty now is in finding a name for her,
although she's been called Bearlette for the past few
weeks, so that may well stay!

She is going to have an exciting wheekend as she is
going to meet the 'big pigs'!

Healing wheeks to all, and thanks again to everyone
who took the time to write to me.

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington, Emily and Bearlette