[Gpdd] HEALTH: visit to vet for check up

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 26 12:32:56 EDT 2006

Hello all people and pigs!

I took Tribble, Zathras, and Leela to the vet on Monday for their checkups.  He was thrilled with how well they are doing.  They chattered away the whole time we were in the exam room.

He was amazed at how well Tribble is doing for a 4+ year old pig.  (He remembers that I was not a good mommy when I first got them but I changed my ways when he told me what to do.)  She was actually fairly good when she was being examined.

Zathras had knocked his front teeth out (again) a couple of months ago and he was please to see that they had grown back perfect ly (again.)  He was such a good boy.

Leela squirmed so much that the vet tech nearly lost her grip on her a few times.  She is an amazing wiggler.

My sweet babies got a clean bill of health!  I hope they (and other piggies) are happy and healthy for a long time.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela and Lokai in my heart