[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sunny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 26 13:37:12 EDT 2006

Cee Cee, we are so very sorry to hear of Sunny's passing.  It is sad that
she went so suddenly, and we know this was a shock to you.  Yes, sometimes
piggies  will be fine one day and then go to the Bridge the next, and we
might never know why.  The important thing, though, it that she had such a
happy, loving home with you and your husband, as well as her piggie pal,
Rusty, and her other buddies.  It sounds like her passing occurred as she
was peacefully dreaming -- how sweet that she was on her favorite blanket
and in her usual sleeping posture.  Sunny probably just suddenly woke up
and found herself being greeted by many new friends on the other
side.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday