[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - Ming Ming is a mommy!

Horsesaavy82 at aol.com Horsesaavy82 at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 08:25:40 EDT 2006

Hello everyone and every pig, Ming Ming had one baby yesterday  morning! I
was suprised she only had one, but she wasn't very big, in fact I  thought she
had a few weeks to go. Ming Ming is doing well, eating and  drinking and
letting the new baby nurse. I am suprised at how fast the baby is!  She just zips
all around their big cage! We still need to think of a name for  the baby too. I
am not sure if it is a male or female yet either. As soon as I  upload the
pictures I took to my website, I can post the name so you can all see  them!

  Someone, (I am sorry I don't remember whom) said we should post  funny/cute
stories, to sort of lighten the mood of the digest. I think that is a  very
good idea. There has been so many losses lately, and maybe the stories  people
post can help cheer everyone up. I love reading about the piggies and  their
slaves.
  Someone else posted about their piggies and fleece blankets, which  we
loved! I will have to try that. My cute story is about the late Pagan. When I
cleaned his cage out, I had this saddle blanket I would set him on (on the
floor)  He usueally stayed on his saddle pad, but if he walked off, and I  turned
to look at him, he would scurry back onto it, like he was saying "You  didn't
just see me off this blanket...I was here the whole time!" It was so  funny, I
just set him on it because it was soft, but I am guessing he thought he  was
supposed to stay there.
 I look forward to hearing about other people's piggie adventures. And  while
piggies passing over the bridge isn't necessarly a happy time, I am glad  we
have a place to talk about it, were other people and pigs are passionate and
caring. And while our piggies aren't always here in body, their memory and
spirit are always here, until we are reunited one day.
 Take care everyone!
Amy and the animals