[Gpdd] Health: Sally's ongoing saga

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 28 17:52:19 EDT 2006

Hi All Piggies and Slaves,

 I thought I’d ask anyone who can to think healthy thoughts for my sweet
Sally. We thought we had Sally on the road to recovery but less than a week
after the end of her medication she started crying again and last night and
today have been really heartbreaking as it is so loud. It is hurting her to
do #1 and #2 and you can’t touch her belly back by her legs. We gave the vet
up here a chance, more than one, to get Sally well. Though that being said
the vet was more often than not acting on my suggestions garnered from
fellow digesters. I can’t put the little girl through any more with this vet
and tomorrow daddy slave is driving us (I still can’t drive that far after
my elbow replacement) to an exotics vet about 2 ½ hours away. Thanks Lisa
for putting me in touch with this clinic. So I hope all goes well tomorrow
and we can finally figure out what is wrong with my baby.

Wishing the best for all piggies and their peoples.

All the best,

Martha