[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: adoption day

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 28 22:22:00 EDT 2006

Two years ago tonight (August 28), we adopted our Sunshine and Tumbleweed,
two of the Maryland rescue piggies.  Thank you, Judi, for making it
possible.  We'd also like to thank Virginia (hope you are on the Digest)
for meeting us to deliver them.  Many thanks to all who worked on the
rescue -- cleaning cages, checking piggies, etc.

Sunshine is a crested "blond," and Tumbleweed is a wild-haired
black-and-white Peruvian (he sort of looks like a Belted Galloway).

We sang "Happy Anniversary" to them tonight and served kale in lieu of
cake.  They were most pleased.  Their little brother, Friday, also shared
in the festivities.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday