[Gpdd] [BEHAVIOR] Teeth Rubbing

godfreys godfreys at paulbunyan.net
Tue Aug 29 23:48:51 EDT 2006

I just came across something interesting and was wondering if anyone
else has a piggie that likes this.  About a month ago we were out
visiting my stepdaughter and I was having a little piggie withdrawl
being away from mine for a night so I was cuddling her girl Zoe and she
said that Zoe likes to have her top front teeth rubbed.  So I put my
thumb in front of her mouth an started rubbing her front teeth just
gently and she seemed to just love it.   She stretched her head toward
my thumb and  kind of closed her eyes like she was in a little trance or
something.  So the other night I'm cuddling my little Lucy and she
started nibbling at my fingers (we still have a little biting problem
going on with her) so I did the same thing to her and she quit nibbling
at me and just laid there all stretched out with her head back.  When I
stopped she looked up at me like why did you stop so I did it some more
and she assumed the pose again. So...anyone else??  And why do you all
supposed that they (at least these two) like this?

Ann and Little Nibbly Lucy Girl