[Gpdd] MISC: loved the Niles story

Kskosich at aol.com Kskosich at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 22:47:17 EDT 2006

Loved Stephen's story about Niles, the well-behaved piggie who knew not to
escape from his house.
Our first piggie Crissy had no conscience at all.   She used to nip off tiny
pieces of skin from my arm, always flattening her ears as she did it because
she knew I would yelp.   A later piggie, Rexie, could not resist snipping the
buttons off my favorite cardigan or pulling out strands of yarn.   She would
always scooch under my arm afterward, so as not to hear my "Oh NO, not again!"
My children were always better behaved than my guinea pigs.   --Kathy S