[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Happy 2nd Adoption Day

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Aug 31 13:06:24 EDT 2006

Duke, Deana, Scott, and Glynis, thank you for the adoption day wishes for
us!  We appreciate them very much.  We had a fun day with some nice kale,
green bell pepper, and other treats, and we had a good time playing on the
floor, checking out our cardboard tunnels and finding various places to
hide.  Mr. Lap Pig, Sunshine, indeed received lots of laptime.  Tumbleweed
is still trying to figure out the point of laptime but sometimes consents
to being held.

Friday thanks you for the hello, too.  He didn't feel left out on our day,
since he received the same food and even heard the Happy Anniversary
song.  He probably thought all the celebrating was about him as well.  You
know, as Bing says, "'Cause every day is all about me."

Thanks again,
Sunshine and Tumbleweed