[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT - They're Here!

J Quejada littlejenstar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 11:25:48 EST 2006

Good day fellow digesters,

I'd just like to announce that Xena & Soya are at my place and have
finally settled in.

Last wheek, I said I'll be getting them sometime this wheek but I
couldn't wait and my children and I pestered my husband to pick them up.
So they arrived last Thursday...I haven't had a chance to announce it
right away as I've been busy with their arrival and holiday related
preparations.

But the most amazing thing is: Marc (who has always grudgingly
acknowledged the piggies and rabbits) bonded with Xena & Soya during the
hour drive it took him to bring them back. The other evening, he
surprised me by saying he'd like to speak with them. So I held them
(since he does not touch them) while he spoke to Xena and Soya in
French - everyone spoke French at their previous owner's. Xena and Soya
perked up at the familiar language. It was so sweet!

Wheeks and Squeaks!
Jenn, Marc (who's finally coming around), Isabelle and Justin slaves to
piggies Xena, Soya, Polly Pig & Honey Pig...rabbits Stella, Juliet &
Rosalind...and dog Buddy Love