[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tyndale not eating his pellets

Joy Wong littlemutt22 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:28:56 EST 2006

Dear all,

Recently my guinea pig, Tyndale, has stopped eating his pellets. He does eat
his hay and veggies given to him but does not touch his pellets. This
behaviour just started about 2 weeks ago. He has since lost some weight too
but appears healthy. Pellets are fresh. Does anyone have any theory behind
this? Thanks.

Worried abt piggie,

Joylania

'The Lord is my shepherd' Psalm 23 *baaaa*