[Gpdd] Health.Lucy.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sun Dec 3 18:30:08 EST 2006

I am so very sorry to read about your piggy, Lucy. In February this year, my
beloved Ping was diagnosed with an inoperable, aggressive bone cancer. I was
prepared to give her pain medication but she did not appear to need it and
continued enjoying life as usual. I believe that she did not know that she
was ill and carried on munching and playing with her friend, Satin, right up
to the end.
One morning I found her collapsed and she died at the vets.

Satin was lost without her but as I have lots of piggies I was able to put
her with another pair and then added a little rescued piggy to the group.

So I would say, let Lucy enjoy the time that she has left with her friend,
Bonnie, but be prepared to find Bonnie a new companion when the sad day
arrives. I do hope that you have a while left together.

The Piggyfriends all send their love and wheeks to Lucy and Bonnie ( and to
you ),

Penny.