[Gpdd] Misc - thank you

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Mon Dec 4 04:28:37 EST 2006

Hi guys

I have to agree with Gwen - I am so glad I have found this digest, whenever
I have a problem or concern about my boys I can be certain that someone will
get back to me with advice and support straight away, it feels like I have
so many friends I can talk to and it is so nice to know this.

Just an update with George and Fletcher - last week I put a little bowl of
water in their cage and I think they could be drinking it - it seems to be
going down everyday and I have checked to see if they have wasted it on the
hay, but everything seems dry, they have also decided that they like
broccoli  Hooray

Thanks again everyone

Jem, Crockett, Tubs, George and Fletcher