[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Lucy

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Dec 4 17:52:50 EST 2006

Hi Jo, very sorry to hear your little Lucy has an inoperable tumor.  I'm
sorry i can' t give you any advice on this matter, but i'm sure someone
will be able to help you.  Our thoughts are with you and we'll keep our
paws crossed for little Lucy.  If she's happy and eating i'd not worry
too much tho.  Good luck :o)  Piggie kisses and cuddles to Lucy and her
friend Bonnie.

YIPPEE that's great news Jem.  I bet you've breathed a sigh of relief.
Broccoli is really good for them too, now lets hope that they'll bit by
bit start to eat other veggies and fruits for you.
Well done tho, see you are a good slave by perservering you've managed
to succeed. Piggie kisses to the four little ones.

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully)